Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Well, it’s something

I accepted a 4-8 week contract position that I start later this week. This is a fill-in position, so I don’t think it will lead to anything permanent. Oddly enough, the work is property management! It’s something, at least, and I can actually describe the work as project work, so it fits in with the goal of moving into project coordination and project management. I’ll definitely be ready for anything that might come up after that. I also have an interview tomorrow for a position that I would really like and I believe I would do well. There is also a possibility that something may be percolating with a former employer. (Sorry for the vagueness, but details don’t seem important-the fact that I’ll be working again, even short-term, and that I’m continuing to interview seems more important)

No comments: