Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Not complaining, but still. . .

So, it’s hot here in Minnesota right now. The kind of hot we don’t like, humid, and, to use a technical term, “icky.” It is not fun having to go to work dressed up, although it is fun to have to go to work. Please don’t think I’m complaining, just not overly thrilled with humidity and sweat. Thank goodness my car’s A/C works so well (as does the A/C in the house!).

I haven’t had much success getting into a good rhythm for my race training this spring and summer. I really need to find a way to get my workouts done without worrying about how or when I’ll do them. I also need to do much better with eating, portions, and choices. Part of the problem is that I’ve been tired lately and I just don’t feel like I’ve had a chance to take the time to get my head on straight. I’m hoping that this weekend will allow me the opportunity to get these things under control again.

No comments: