Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Still at it

Well at least I'm updating within the month!

So I didn't intend to go this long between posts. I have found myself surprisingly busy with my job search, yet also with a variety of other things. One piece of advice I’ve always heard about job searching is that you shouldn’t get distracted by other things, such as projects around the house, etc. This is good advice. I haven’t gotten too bogged down by other things yet, but focusing on the job search all day is tough. I try to spend a good part of the day in the job search, but it can be tough.

I’ve decided to focus a lot of my search and networking efforts with a very large national retailer based here (not the one I used to work for). I think I would fit in very well at this company and I hope to be able to get into it either directly or as a contractor. We’ll see how it goes. I’m also continuing to look at other opportunities and in reality, anything that looks good will be just fine with me.

No comments: