Friday, June 27, 2008

And sometimes, they change all at once...

Within the last twenty-four hours, I've gotten two job interviews set up in the next week and half! I'm still searching and applying for positions that interest me and that I believe I have a shot at getting at least an initial interview. I'm doing online courses to learn more about project management and I'm trying to find the best ways to learn more about project management as a discipline. I'm pretty confident that project management as a career is the direction I want to go, so it is now a matter of learning as much as I can both on the job (when I get one) and through learning more about project management outside of work.

This is definitely an interesting place for me to be in and I am oddly not as worried about my prospects as I thought I would be. I know that my job search may take time, but I also know that I will eventually be successful.

No comments: