Tuesday, July 8, 2008

And we keep on searching

Had a phone interview last Tuesday for a project coordinator position. Haven’t heard back yet, so I’m assuming that I will not likely be called in for a in-person interview. I will keep trying to get into this company. I also found out last Wednesday that there may have been an opportunity for a contract position at my old company. At first, I was hesitant, but I decided that it would not be a bad idea to try for the position. Unfortunately, the position closed, but it had the possibility of re-opening, so I told the recruiter that had initially contacted me that I was still interested. We’ll see what happens.

My last post, I had noted that I was in an interesting place for me and that I was not as worried about my prospects as I thought I would be. I still know that my job search will take time, and that I will eventually be successful, but there are days when I do wonder when and how long it will take for me to get work again. I’m sure everyone has these thoughts during their job searches.

No comments: